Aurora, Colo. (EP) A Messianic Seal from the Christian church in ancient Jerusalem has been rediscovered after 2000 years. This ancient symbol was found on Mount Zion. It is believed to have been created and used by the Jewish believers who called themselves Nazarenes in the first Messianic Church.
Three companies Olim Creative Products of Tiberias, News About Israel (NAI) of Jerusalem, and Christian Floral Delivery of Colorado jointly announced the discovery of this ancient symbol, which has been copyrighted by NAI. It consists of three separate but integrated symbols: a menorah at the top, a star of David in the middle, and a fish at the bottom. In each of the renditions of the three-part symbol the star is created by interlacing the stand of the menorah with the fish.
The Messianic Seal was found etched or inscribed on eight ancient artifacts. The artifacts were presented to Ludwig Schneider, editor in chief of NAI’s magazine, Israel Today, in 1990. They came from Tech Otecus, an elderly monk who lived as a hermit in the Old City of Jerusalem. Otecus said that in the1960s he had personally excavated about 40 artifacts bearing the Messianic Seal from an ancient grotto located in the immediate vicinity of the Upper Room on Mount Zion.
What was once the main entrance to the grotto is now covered with a jail-like heavy wire mesh enclosure. Its door, leading down into the ancient baptismal place, is tightly secured with a heavy chain and lock. According to Schneider, the last remaining entry to the grotto was sealed shortly after he excitedly told the priests at the local monastery about the discovery of the Messianic Seal.
Schneider photographed eight artifacts which were given to him by Otecus, and showed the pictures to the curator of the Israel Museum. “When he had carefully studied my pictures,” Schneider recalled, “the curator immediately promised me that these artifacts and their unique symbol were an important find. He told me that the museum had seen other artifacts bearing the same three-part symbol from some other sources he did not specify.”
According to Bob Fischer, president of Olim Creative Products and co-author with local historian and artist Reuven Schmalz of their book, The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church, the ancient three-part symbol has, since 135 A.D., been suppressed by various Israeli groups or agencies, such as the Israel Museum and Orthodox rabbis in the Old City of Jerusalem, while simultaneously being buried for these nearly two millennia by the church.
According to Fischer, at least two of the eight artifacts were obviously ceremonial pieces which may have well been used by James the Just, the brother of Jesus, who is said to be the first pastor of the church, or perhaps even by one or more of the Twelve Apostles.
One of the eight artifacts is a brick-sized block of well-worn local marble. This piece bears an etched version of the Messianic Seal with a Taf (the last letter in the ancient Hebrew alphabet that looks exactly like a sign of the cross) in the eye of the fish symbol, as well as the ancient Aramaic lettering proclaiming the use of this artifact as a stand to hold a vial of anointing oil. The ancient Aramaic is transliterated as, “La Shemen Ruehon” (For the Oil of the Spirit). Another of the eight artifacts is a small, almost intact, vial which could well have sat on top of the marble stand.
Commenting on what he characterized as the “monumental importance” of this archaeological discovery, Fischer said, “Beyond the historical background of the Nazarenes, the first Jewish believers who founded the Jerusalem Church, the Messianic Seal itself proclaims to the world the pervasive Jewishness of Jesus Christ and the decidedly Jewish foundation and roots of the church founded in His name.”
“The Messianic Seal of the Jerusalem Church,” Fischer continued, “strikes at the very roots of anti-Semitism while proclaiming a compelling message that restores unity: Jew with Jew, and Jew with non Jew. The importance of this discovery cannot be minimized. The Messianic Seal is not only just the key to understanding the Dead Sea Scrolls, it can and should shake the foundations of the church and orthodox Judaism with its incredible message of unity and love. It breaks down barriers that have existed for millennia and points the way toward restoration.”
Found At Mt. Zion As Authentic FIRST Nazarene Yisraelite Symbol!
The Biblical origin of the Star of David:💕 “a star shall come out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab and break down all the sons of Sheth.” Numbers 24:17 “Where is He who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw His star when it rose and have come to worship Him.” Matthew 2:2 “I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” Revelations 22:16
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free FROM SIN-Yochanan-John 8:32 & 36.
A true prophet is never accepted in his generation until both time and the Master reveal him as a visionary.
Justification not by Faith only but by Faith in Yeshua only
when we repented of our sins and accepted Yeshua as our savior, we become saved and justified.
How we are saved and justified by accepting with Faith in Yeshua?
It is done by recognizing that we are practice sinners and the only way to be saved repenting, and accepting the beautiful blood of yeshua and while we accepted him, we accept everything of what he is.
Yeshua hamashiak the God son (God incarnated) was with God father since the beginning, and because they have the same divine nature(also the Holy Spirit) in harmony created everything, and including the human beings as it says in genesis that God says only, but not God and the angels
or the others
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
And he says in plural of himself that created humans to his own image and then make emphasis in verse 27 that he only created humans
to his own image and not to other.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. So God son incarnated to save his creation specially humans from the slavery of sin and desroy the works
of the devil.
S.John 1: 1-5
1- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2- The same was in the beginning with God.
3- All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4- In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
He came down to a world of selfishnes, arrogance, sexual pervesion, and betrayal all emanations of satan’s darkness. Yeshua as the light of life, rigtheousness, and love shineth in the midle of darkness, and people that were enjoynig this dakness did not recognized him and only those that wanted his light of life, and love could be elected to be saved, apart from the darkness to stop been slave,and childrens of the darkness so they can also become childrens of God.
S.John 1: 9-14
9-That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10- He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11- He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to
them that believe on his name:
13- Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14- And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the
only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
If you haven’t accepted with your mind and heart as your saviour Yeshua, meaning taking the commandment (ordinance) of Love of accepting totally Yeshua the word incarnated and all his ordinances in one shot, you don’t born again; but by taking that initiative you born again by the
power of the blood of yeshua and the holy spirit (ashekinah)
1. There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come
from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he
cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
1 Peter: 1:23
23. Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth
and abideth for ever.
When you have accepted the word incarnated and born again all is passed and all next is new under
the master and saviour Yeshua, you dont direct for yourself, but for Yeshua according what he
pleases. you dont choose and pick sins and what to obey accoding to God’s word; you put your mind
and all heart to avoid sin, if you sin is for strong temptation but not making excuse to sin. if you do
all that with your heart and mind by accepting Yeshua totally of what he is, you born again and you
do God’s work (the supreme God’s Work of Works).
2 Cor: 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
S.John 6: 28,29
28. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29. Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
When you have accepted Yeshua, you keep his commandments in your heart and by doing that you love him; and when you let those Gods ordinances flow insideout, and every cell of your body and all your spiritual been. you have become naturally with the Source that is God himself and truely loving him continuosly.
S.John 15: 6,10
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
human works as charities don’t justify us, and it doesn’t make you his follower, because by nature God created us in that matter to everyone; Even if you follow the works of the law without the faith in yeshua hamashiak is meaningless.
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 4: 3-7
3.For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7. Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
6. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
We are saved and we are servants of God by practicing God’s Father work by accepting all his works, accepting Yeshua in our heart, and all his love by obeying his ordinancdes.
3. Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
James: 1: 22-25
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
James: 2: 14-26
14. What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16. And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him
for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Don’t be like the first ones that heard and even saw God’s power, the people of Israel in the desert that many people have hardened their heart before the presence of the Holy spirit, and rejected the call in their heart of the holy spirit to become holy servant people of God because they prefer worldly evil for their corrupted flesh.
The ones that disobey Gods voice and mercy to accept Yeshua as his Savior will be condemned for eternal dead because have rejected the Godson and are practice sinners.
Acts: 7: 51
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
S.John: 5: 28,29
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his
29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have
done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.